Walcot Street & The Paragon : Catalogue No.026
Nos. 1 to 21 The Paragon were built by Thomas Warr Atwood between 1768 and 1775. Nos. 22 to 37, also known as Axford Buildings were built by the mason Joseph Axford between 1762 and 1773, however Nos. 28 to 32 were bombed during the war and have been completely rebuilt.
CHOOSE MOUNT AND SIZE FROM OPTIONS ABOVE